Comes with SBD 350-3 Combination Carpet and Floor Tool
Recommended for low pile carpeting and hard floor surfaces.
29.5-foot operating radius.
Super Air Clean filter. Active HEPA filter available.
XXL handle to improve both airflow and ergonomics.
Three accessory tools: dusting brush, upholstery nozzle and crevice tool.
Lotus White finish.
The Miele S2 S2121 Olympus vacuum cleaner is an affordable, lightweight Miele canister vacuum that delivers excellent performance and hygienic filtration with its combination of Super Air Clean filter and AirClean dust bag. It's an excellent value in a high-quality vacuum cleaner ideal for first-time buyers or people needing a second vacuum cleaner.
- Combination Rug and Floor tool ideal for low pile carpeting and smooth flooring with its standard .
- Rotary dial suction control adjusts the Miele S2 S2121 Olympus vacuum cleaner to six power levels. Easy to understand symbols indicate which setting is best suited for different kinds of surfaces, such as rugs and carpets, drapes or hard floors.
- 1200-watt Vortex Motor System is designed for optimal power usage and suction for great cleaning performance.
- Three smooth-running 360° caster wheels let you maneuver the Miele Olympus vacuum cleaner easily over thresholds and around obstructions.
- Includes an extra long cord that with the hose and suction tube provide an operating radius of 29.5 feet.
- 4.76 quart AirClean dustbag provides additional filtration and features a self-closing collar that automatically seals the bag as soon as the dust compartment lid is opened.
- For short breaks, the wand and floor tool can simply be inserted into the park system on the back of the machine. When storing or carrying the Miele S2 Olympus canister vacuum cleaner upright, the wand assembly hooks onto the side.
- Additional standard features of the Miele S2 Olympus vacuum cleaner include automatic cable rewind, stainless steel wand and safety shut-off to prevent overheating.
- Warranty: 7-year suction motor; 7-year casing; 1-year all non-wearing components.